FilipinoPro.com is a network of professionals who stays connected and reach new people through trusted referrals.
The average Filipino Professional knows 15 to 20 people who are already on our network and you probably do, too.
Get back in touch with them and invite your current contacts; FilipinoPro.com will give you easy access to the people they know, to help you with day-to-day business, or with your next job search.
REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
Benefits of a FilipinoPro member:
– As an individual, be connected to opportunities and talents within your area
– As a group, you can setup your own customized page and invite colleagues
– As an entrepreneur, find invaluable advice for reaching expert decision makers and other professionals.
– As an entrepreneur, you can make a living by utilizing the relationships you have at FilipinoPro
– As a sales person or recruiter, cold calls will become a thing of the past
What and who are considered professionals?
A professional is a person who is paid to undertake a specialized set of tasks and to complete them for a fee. The traditional professions were doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects and commissioned military officers. Today, the term is applied to Nurses, accountants, educators, scientists, technology experts, social workers, Artists and many more.
The term is also used in sports to differentiate amateur players from those who are paid – hence “professional footballer” and “professional golfer”. Many companies include the word professional in their store name to signify the quality of their workmanship or service.
In some cultures, the term is used as shorthand to describe a particular social stratum of well educated, mostly salaried workers, who enjoy considerable work autonomy, a comfortable salary, and are commonly engaged in creative and intellectually challenging work.
Due to the personal and confidential nature of many professional services, and thus the necessity to place a great deal of trust in them, most professionals are subject to strict codes of conduct enshrining rigorous ethical and moral obligations.